화학업체와 학교 및 기관의 구인/구직 소식을 살펴보실 수 있습니다.
게시물 등록에 대한 문의사항은 오민영 email@example.com 메일로 해주시기 바랍니다.
※ 게시물 등록절차 : 로그인후 글 작성(비공개) 담당자에게 자동통보 확인 후 게시물승인(공개)
※ 주의사항1 : 업체명이 없는 (예:헤드헌팅) 등록 글은 통보 없이 삭제 처리됩니다.
※ 주의사항2 : 게시물 승인이후 수정 하실 경우 다시 비공개로 전환됩니다.
- Position Title: Lead chemist
The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting opportunity for right individual to fill the role of research scientist located in Hwaseong, Korea. The research scientist, as a member of the Display material R&D organization, develops new chemical materials for the display device like a TFT-LCD, OLED and flexible display device etc. This job involve synthesis polymer materials and research a chemical.
- Job Description:
- Develop and maintain high-quality, low-cost, sustainable processes for synthesizing of polymers and small molecules for use in spin on coatings for microlithographic applications.
- Perform hands-on laboratory and pilot transfer work, document clear instructions for manufacture of materials.
- Prepare laboratory-scale quantities of polymers and small molecules
- Develop hypotheses if and when troubleshooting is necessary and design experiments to test the validity of those hypotheses.
- Write batch manufacturing instructions with input from development technicians and production operators
- Confirm that key filtration, ion exchange and mixing process variables critical to product performance are sufficiently controlled to meet product objectives
- Perform lab scale and pilot plant process investigations to identify new unit operations or equipment to advance the technologies available during development
- Work with R&D, Analytical Engineers, and suppliers.
- Position often is "player-coach" role with incumbent developing and implement technical solutions through hands-on experimentation/problem-solving for research problems that are well defined within a project area.
- Develop & maintain a project plan for product development
- Promote strong communication and collaboration with all team members.
- Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree polymer or Chemistry + 4 years experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Proactively seeks to understand differences of opinions to resolve issues and to achieve results
- Early demonstration of Dow leadership attributes.
- Strong safety mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ph.D. in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or related field