We would like to invite full-time faculty who can contribute to a world-leading university in the field of Science and Technology.
[Fields of Invitation]
The Physics Department of UNIST is looking for outstanding candidates in nano-optics with particular emphasis on extensive experiences in the following areas of research:
– Plasmonics and nano-optoelectronic devices
– Ultrafast optics including IR/THz spectroscopy and detector
The consideration can also be extended to single-molecule biophysics and nano-chemistry in connection with nano-optoelectronics
• Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
• Proficiency in English is required.
※ More applications from well experienced women scientists are encouraged.
※ More applications from well industrially experienced scientists are encouraged.
• Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
• Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
• Online application only (Go to Here"http://invite.unist.ac.kr/application/apply" – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
• Application: Nov.26. ~ Dec.15.
• Basic Screening and Specialty Screening: Dec.17. ~ Jan.15.2019
• Interview: The course of January
• Appointment: After March
(Appointment dates are subject to change.)
[Documents to be submitted]
• Curriculum Vitae
• A complete list of your research or performance achievements
• In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
• List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
• Future research plan
• Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
• Video Materials (Individually requested after document screening)
• Video lecture materials presented in English (within 30 minutes) (Seminar Demo within 20~25minutes, Future Research Plan within 5~10minutes)
• From : A file compatible with Windows7
• File Size : within 1GB
• Upload to : Individually notified Web-disk (The file name should be corresponded to applicant’s name)
[Further Questions should be addressed to]
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology