화학업체와 학교 및 기관의 구인/구직 소식을 살펴보실 수 있습니다.
게시물 등록에 대한 문의사항은 오민영 email@example.com 메일로 해주시기 바랍니다.
※ 게시물 등록절차 : 로그인후 글 작성(비공개) 담당자에게 자동통보 확인 후 게시물승인(공개)
※ 주의사항1 : 업체명이 없는 (예:헤드헌팅) 등록 글은 통보 없이 삭제 처리됩니다.
※ 주의사항2 : 게시물 승인이후 수정 하실 경우 다시 비공개로 전환됩니다.
- Designing and executing experiments to develop and implement analytical methodologies for trouble shooting and proof of concepts
- Performing characterization or analysis of various types of materials from small molecules to polymers, from single component to multicomponent formulations, and from raw materials to processed final product articles.
- Generating accurate and precise analytical data, interpretation of results, and effective and timely communication with clients from R&D to commercial team
- Accurate documentation of experimental details and test results in a timely manner in the form of internal reports/presentations
- Identifying external analytical capabilities to leverage into DSTC LAS
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, preferably Analytical Chemistry or Physical Chemistry
- Background in chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Demonstrated knowledge of good scientific methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to follow EHS rules
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in analysis of electronic materials such as lithography and processing chemicals for semiconductor technology, OLED, and materials for advanced display technologies
- Experience in six sigma methodology and statistical data analysis
- Fluent in verbal and written English